Friday, May 2, 2014

$5000 investment project

Hello all.  I'm going to be following an investment plan where I contribute $250/week to build future wealth.  I've managed to save up a beginning balance of $5000 and I'm planning to aggressively trade and invest in currencies in the forex market.  My expertise is in carry trades and lower risk swing trades.  I'm in my 20s so I plan to be a bit more aggressive than say a retirement account.
I'll keep everyone updated and add some charts and images so it's not too boring to follow :)

2 comments:

  1. Why not invest in some dividend paying stocks or some aggressive high yielding dividend stocks and build a future income stream since you are only in your 20's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought a lot about switching over to dividends. I follow dividendmantra's portfolio and progress and I may switch to it eventually since there are so many benefits. I've been with forex for 4 years, it's my bread and butter.

      Delete